And then there was nothing.

(November 4, 2008)

Day 203

Snake


Some guy was creeping behind this fence watching me take pictures of it. I didn't realize this until he shifted his weight and some leaves crunched. I got weirded out and pretended like I wasn't looking at his fence, then walked off. Fast.

----------

Brian, as soon as CNN projected that Obama is going to win the election:

"There are a lot of pissed off people right now. You have no idea how happy that makes me."

I'm excited. I can't wait for his first day. And hopefully the 1460 after that.

----------

These three pictures are all similar, but different enough that I don't think they're a set.

Nevermind.








You saw that lightpost in the shitty picture of Day 177. Kristie Hawkins likes that picture because it 'has pretty colors' or some shit.

1 comments:

Robot said...

i really like the fence one. i especially like that the guy whose house it was was like 'wtf' and spying on you. good times. i get a lot of those, even though i just have a wimpy lil' point and shoot.

email
mike at rhymeswithmilk.com